First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We Have A Winner!


Thank you to those of you who entered - our winner, selected by Random.com is

DREA!

Congradulations Drea! Please contact me with your mailing info and I will send those right out!
Meanwhile, my posts may be a little sporatic as my home computer has completely crashed and I can not get onto the internet from home. Hopefully it will be up and running again soon. . . until then. . .

No comments: