First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching up after being MIA

Well it seems like it's been forever since I posted . . . going back to work after #3 has been busy, busy, busy and, well, I guess we've been in rather a rut.  My littest - Bean, has just grown her hair long enough for pigtails - a move up from the waterspout! 

 My middle princess, rarely wants me to tug at her hair any longer.  Once and a while I make her sit still and do something - usually it's just a set of messy buns.  I love the ones in this picture because they were really coming out of the buns in such a cute way!  We put some cute alligator clips in and a bobby pin or two and let it go how it wanted.

  Now Little Bird - now called Sport is heading toward her teens at lightening speed and is becoming much more interested in her beauty routine!  She's practicing doing some of her own do's, but lets me play as well. 

 We've gotten pretty good at the front frech braid headband and try new modifications all the time.  This one was inspired by a tutorial I saw on pinterest. http://pinterest.com/pin/201958364509898007/




I tried this three bun do on me, and although my hair is as long as I think it's ever been, it's much thinner than pre-kids and doesn't look anything like this!  I didn't get pictures and I won't try it again unless I add a hairpiece.


This picture doesn't actually show how long my hair is - but I like it.  My hair is highlighted and the texture has changed so that I can actually wear it down and it says out of my face now - I don't know if it's the highlighting or the gray hair. . . either way - it's a nice bonus!

Well hopefully I'll be back to post soon.  I'd like to try some styles I've discovered on pinterest and show off some of my new hairpieces - I even made one myself!

See you soon!

No comments: