First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Crazy Hair Day 2014

My girls don't let me play with their hair much these days, but today was a special event - Crazy Hair Day.  My princess is growing up!  She loves having short hair now, but before we get it cut into a chin length bob again, we were able to do this for our school's crazy hair day.  
Big sis flat our refused to let me touch her hair - she's newly become a teenager - enough said!  Baby sis was sad that I didn't make her hair crazy today when we left and her sitter came.  Her long fine curly hair tangles so easy - I wasn't ready to tackle it - especially when I needed to make mine a little crazy too.

No comments: