First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Random Update

I rarely visit this old blog. Life flies by and kids grow up.  My Little Princess will be in high school next year... I started this journey when she was in first grade.  Now she does her own hair.  This was her beachy waves after her last haircut.  She styles her own hair but prefers a messy bun best of all.  She still lets me do her hair for our school's annual Daddy Daughter Dance.
My tiny bean is in Kindergarten already and is rock'n a pixie cut!  When I used to style it when it was longer, it would last 20 minutes tops before she ripped out the bands and bows.  Now she occasionally lets me put in a bow on the side or she'll throw a tiara in.  Most of the time we just wet and tousle it - easy-peasy!  You'll never see her without her suitcase of art supplies and high heels when I let her wear them.
My Little Bird/Sport is my Warrior Princess.  When she isn't working on her grades she is swimming, power lifting or playing water polo.  A few times a year she'll doll herself up.  She even lets me do her hair for homecoming and prom!  I'm going to miss her when she heads off to college.


No comments: