First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Princess Models her Tutu from Tutubug!


Our tutu from tutubug arrived today! Princess dissappeared upstairs during the end of our gingerbread house making and when she returned she was in her tights and leotard ready to model her new tutu for us!


Her hairstyle from yesterday still looked great today as well.



Many thanks again to tutubug and Shaunell!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think Tia likes being a model. You are gifted in home decor, fashion, hairdos. So much fun!! Great blog name.