First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday Morning (Day #3)

First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!)

My Goal for the Week - How many days can I reuse/recycle the hairstyle ?!?!
Day #3



With only a four day school week I'm trying to get a much bang for my buck with the girls' hair.

Category: 3rd Day ‘Do
Time: 5-7 minutes in the morning
Needed: pony weaves from the nights before, two elastics, brush,
comb, hairspray, flower (optional)

I kept Little Bird's hair in from the last two days, see link here for yesterday and here for the Monday. This morning (at last night's request mind you) I brushed her hair and french braided it. I did not wet down all of her hair, I did wet the comb and just wet down any fly away wispies. Little Bird specifically asked for flowers in her hair – last night - and I held her to it!

I hairsprayed it and added the flowers and that was it. It still looked pretty good. Tonight I cut out all the elastics with a seam ripper. We'll see the state it is in tomorrow morning. She requested just two plain pony tails and flowers. We shall see.

- I will continue this post tomorrow by added Princess's hair from today. Sandman is calling. . .

No comments: