First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!) I am finding that practice makes perfect better. Meanwhile my girls and I are enjoying our time together and we invite you to join us on our journey. Sometimes we do fancy and sometimes we flop but for us it's the process.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Day #4 - I did it!

First let me begin by sharing with you that #1 I am new to the hair obsessed club and still learning from my "Hair Heroes" and #2 I am a working mom (who by the way is NOT a morning person!!!)

My Goal for the Week - How many days can I reuse/recycle the hairstyle ?!?!

Day #4

I reached my goal. I actually like Day #4's style on Princess better than Day #3.

Category: 4th Day ‘Do
Time: 8-12 minutes in the morning
Needed: braids from the nights before, brush,
comb, hairspray, little clips & flower bobby pins (optional)

Last night I cut out all of the elastics out of the twist braids but I didn't brush out her hair. This morning I brushed out her hair. It gave her hair a lot of body. Our Princess doesn't have her sister's hair. It is much thinner and doesn't have the body her sister has. It does, however, hold a curl or wave pretty good and it is very long.



I did a french twist. It was a bit loose - I was running really late this morning so I wasn't able to spend the time I wanted on it. I twisted in down to the bottom, about where a middle part would be and then continued to twist the hair. Then I wrapped the piece around her head and bobby pinned it just past the top.



I repeated the french twist on the other side and wrapped the end around as well.


I used a few clear clips near the top - like I said I was running late and I couldn't find my bobby pin stash - they were next to my computer instead of in my bathroom! I did add some bobby pins and then embellished with a few of Little Bird's flower topped bobby pins that I had made to go with her fairy costume. I thought it looked soft and cute. It was a little lopsided. Hopefully the next time I try it I have more time, but overall it was a very cute style.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get to finish what I wanted to add to this post as well as yesterday. Good night!

No comments: